November 28, 2010
This Fight CPS Legal Document & Information Library often refers to pages within our FightCPS Message Board Forum. In order for some of the links to work you must be (1) registered, and (2) logged in – at the message board.
This library contains forms and information on legal procedures. I will add more links as I find them.
(1) Do not give CPS any self-incriminatory information on affidavits, declarations, or other legal documents.
(2) All information found at FightCPS is used at your own risk. If possible, consult an attorney for help.
(3) These are just sample documents and links to information. You will need to draft your own documents using whatever details are pertinent to your case.
(4) There’s a lot more information on the message board than I’ve linked to on this page. You can start a search for more legal document information here: Alphabetical Index.
(5) If we don’t have what you need, maybe we can find it, or draft a sample for you. The message board is the place to ask for help finding a legal document sample. You can also request feedback on your case.
Appeals – Declarations
Indian Child Welfare Act
Class Action Lawsuits
Notice of Intent to Sue
Request for Case File
Suing – False Reports
Writ of Habeus Corpus